At Culligan Belleville our mission is to provide great water to families and businesses in Eastern & Central Ontario and we’re working to continue that mission while adjusting to the unprecedented national emergency caused by COVID-19.
As a valued member of the Culligan family, we appreciate the trust you place in us.
We are closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the current guidance from the leading government and health authorities to ensure we are taking the right actions to protect our customers, employees, and the communities where we operate.
Here are a few changes we’ve made to continue to serve you:
- For bottled water deliveries, please leave your empty bottles outside on your porch or in front of your garage so we can deliver your water without entering your home.
- For deliveries, the bags will be left outside your home, on your porch, at your front door, or outside your garage.
- You do NOT need to sign off on the delivery or interact with your delivery driver directly.
- Our indoor refill station and Drive Thru are Closed.
- Our outdoor water refill stations is Open. At this time it accepts exact change only. No credit or debit cards. No change provided.
- We are currently maintaining a limited pick up service for bottled water, salt and other supplies. Please call us at (613) 707-4246 for details.
- Our hours have temporarily changed to Monday to Friday 8am to 3pm. Saturdays: Closed
Currently we are maintaining a limited delivery, service and installation schedule. If that changes, we will place updates on this page and, if possible, will do our best to contact you directly.
Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe!,
Your Culligan Good Water Company Team